Day 63: Friday, April 15 - my son's 37th birthday

Every so often my son, an inveterate reader of interesting "stuff", sends me a link that he knows I'll like.  The following was on a list of books that depending on your interests had the "one" book that you should be reading. This is a site/book that talks about Watercolor Painting.  I spent way too much time, following the links to other sites, reading here, reading there.  Have fun with this the way I did.  I plan on spending a lot more time reading this "experience" with painting.

http://handprint.com/HP/WCL/water.html

The author is Bruce MacEvoy

The coming weeks are filled with painting shows, flower shows, gardens in bloom.

April 16-17: Descanso Garden in La Canada is having several activities and events including an art show in the main building near the entrance.
April 30: Arlington Garden's 2nd annual celebration of its Fifth Anniversary to be celebrated with an art show/sale, marmalade sale, garden tours and talks. Starts at 9:30 a.m.
April 30: Maranatha School is hosting a paintout by artists from the Mid Valley Arts League. Wonderful painters painting away. I think there's a fee to enter the school grounds.
April 29-30: San Dimas Festival of the Arts. I've been to this show several times. Fabulous art!

No comments:

Post a Comment