Day 91: Wednesday, June 8 - Red Red Robins

Years ago when I first discovered the internet and the fact that people blogged and had interesting things to say and show, I discovered Suzanne McDermott. Her initial blog, or when I first found her, featured a nest of Red Red Robins on her front porch. She took pictures, posted their progress........I just loved watching the nest progress.  I asked her the other day whatever happened to the robins and she said they had gone. Then later she said it was a very bad cat "what done them in".  Wah!  And then out of the clear blue sky comes this video.  Watch it to the very last frame and see if your reaction is the same as mine was......  A mysterious close to a paragraph if there ever was one.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9479342&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1

No comments:

Post a Comment