Day 75: Monday, May 2

Carol Marine has a website the "Daily Paintworks" where monthly challenges are mounted by her and a group of people.  This month's challenge, mounted by Carol is to submit a self portrait of yourself.  The link is below:

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Challenge/85C8095F-A49E-41B2-823B-E26B94D87276


and I think you can also click on the link above that they provide to the site.

Because of David Lobenberg's challenge about a year ago, I was ready with a self portrait, which is cheating.  I was supposed to take photos of myself and paint and paint........maybe this week now that "life" is resuming I will paint a new self portrait.  Here's my painting of Carol Marine that I did a while ago:

and here's Carol's self portrait entry.  She's changed? No, she just still has a great sense of  quirky humor.

and here's my self portrait:

No comments:

Post a Comment