Day 41: Wednesday, March 2

There's a wonderful multi-talented artist out there, Suzanne McDermott, who I mentioned very early on in this blog.  She is a songwriter, singer, painter of merit, loves cats..........Her blog(s) were always so interesting to read: there was music to listen to (my favorite being "Les Choristes"), books to read (my favorite being "Falling Through Space" by Ellen Gilchrist, a former NPR commentator, thoughts for the day.

Today I was looking at her blog, commiserating with her (she took a fall from her "loft" studio which had no safety railing) and smashed her foot to smithereens....My heart goes out to her.  But, and this is where I was going with this.....

In my Tuesday painting class that I've been talking about, where combinations of people are painting panels from "The Conversation" - or at least in the manner of The Conversation......Lo and behold Suzanne posted a fabulous music video which is one man's version of a conversation with himself and some music.
Enjoy!!


I've emailed her telling her thank you for this wonderful youtube video.

2 comments:

  1. ...and "Thank YOU" for sharing this wonderful video of "one man's conversation with himself" in your blog! The combination of art and music and the message it brought was amazing. I was truly moved by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take credit for it totally. I always give Suzanne McDermott credit when it's been her "find"....She always has mention of such interesting things!

    ReplyDelete