August 28: And the felon gets painted one more time......

Drew the felon again.  Made some comments as to my drawing - face too wide, chin too long.....but it was a class and I needed to paint him.

Here's the progression of paintings.....ending up in a vivid display of color - the class went on too long and I just kept adding color and color and color.

Started another drawing, another painting.  I'll post that beginning in tomorrow's blog.  It's a painting of a man that's a member of the Verdugo Hills Watercolor Society.  He was at a meeting several years ago with his wife and I asked if I could take his picture.  I like very much the way the drawing came together and the initial washes of color.  Let's see where I can take him to make him way, way too colorful.

And so the felon:














No comments:

Post a Comment